Sachin Tendulkar, Deepak Chopra, Pankaj Advani, Roger Federer, Pitbull, Ronaldo, Tiger Woods, Donna Karan – Ever wondered what connects them all? All of them excel in their respective fields. The common thread among all these greats is the presence of an individual who coached them to reach the zenith of their destiny.
Executive Coaching in layman’s terms
Self Discovery using whole brain thinking (left & right side) to find own innovative solutions
Benefits of Coaching (Executive Coaching, Sports Psychology, Life Coaching):
- Clarity on how to solve challenges at home and at work
- Identifying goals and how to achieve them
- Enhancing self-leadership and leadership of others
- Improving career growth
- Changing habits related to healthy living
- Increasing sense of self-worth and confidence, in order to achieve their objectives
- Establishing, growing, and maintaining successful relationships
- Learning new skills from goal achievement through to communication.
- Overcoming barriers, including self-limiting thinking and habits
- Raising self-awareness in order to make more confident and positive choices
(Reference – The “God” in Coaching – The Key to a Happy Life)
We invite you to use coaching to break free of whatever it is that is holding you back from achieving your dreams and goals. Just like Sachin Tendulkar, Pankaj Advani and Tiger Woods, we are ALL brilliant inside. Coaching helps us find our brilliance.
Our integrated Certified NLP Practitioner Program along with Certified Coach Programs have Self Coaching concepts built into the program. It is an economical way to learn coaching concepts and apply for Personal Mastery and to start as an Executive Coach or a Life Coach.