Leadership Retreats have been gaining momentum from last few years. Now you might be curious to know what is so special about this retreat, and what are the elements that makes Industry Leaders say, “This is the one for you to attend?”
What makes this Leadership Retreat Unique?
- Explore your core purpose and tap into your untapped potential to propel you and your organization to new heights
- Learn the Brain Science of Peak performance and learn actionable tools to implement in your daily life to become better at work
- Map your leadership style to Neurological traits and create an actionable plan of areas to develop, and get better to demonstrate more leadership flexibility
- Leverage the power of Mastermind group to identify areas of improvement
- Personalized one to one coaching session to chalk out a plan of action
- Discover the real you, and what makes you unique and understand how that work for you in your daily life, and how you can improve on that to create massive leverage towards further developing your leadership potential
- Powerful group coaching sessions to create actionable plans towards personal and professional transformation.
- Learn the behavioural aspects modelled from top leaders from current generations, and how you can quickly leverage them and implement at work
Invite only Retreat
This is an invite only retreat. Please drop in a note email@example.com to express participation in this Leadership Retreat
CEO, CFO, CXO level professional of an organization, Senior Leaders, Vice Presidents, Directors, Top business people & Entrepreneurs with extended teams. The group size is kept small due to personalized attention. Maximum 8 participants are selected for this retreat
- 4 days offsite at a resort in Goa
- One-year Mastermind skype session access (monthly once)
- Quarterly one to one coaching session
Rs 280000/- all inclusive
- All meals,
- Evening cocktail,
- Daily spa,
- Evening extra coaching sessions
Program Dates: Feb 2019 (TBA)
Program Venue: Goa
Program Facilitators: Michael Beale and Vikram Dhar
Michael is one of the UK’s foremost NLP practitioners and trainers. He has over 30 years’ business experience, working with companies such as BT, 3M and B&Q. For the past 15 years, he has specialised in helping individuals, businesses and organisations to grow and develop through the application of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
Michael is a ‘First Institute’ SNLP-licensed NLP trainer and coach trainer, receiving his training directly from both of NLP’s creators: Richard Bandler and John Grinder. Michael does not see himself as a trainer as such, but rather as a facilitator and coach, assisting others to get results for themselves. They prove the value of their learning by the success they achieve.
He is also a certified as a Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Leadership and Team Coach ® and Global Leadership Of The Future 360 assessor.
Michael works with The Henley Business School, London on research projects into ways to improve the effectiveness of coaching programmes. He is also a guest lecturer at Henley, where he leads master classes on setting up and branding a coaching business.
Vikram is an International Coach Federation (ICF) Mentor Coach. He is a Licensed Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Coach, certified by Dr Richard Bandler Co-founder of NLP. He is a certified NLP Trainer accredited by two largest boards in the world – American Board of NLP (US) and Association of NLP (UK). He has been personally trained by John Grinder Co-founder of NLP, Robert Dilts (Co-developer of NLP), Frank Pucilik (Co-founder of NLP), Ian McDermott (Tier 1 NLP Trainer from UK), Michael Hall (Founder of Neuro Semantics, and Meta Coaching), Shelle Rose (Leading coach from Canada, known for Language Work in Business), and works with various Neuro Scientists and Behaviour based experts across the world to create new cutting-edge coaching tools.
Vikram Dhar is a sought-after Award-winning Coach in Asia, having trained participants from India, Dubai, USA, Canada, UK, Kuwait, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, China, Australia, Philippines, Guatemala, Thailand, Sweden, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Malaysia, Israel, Slovakia, just to name a few.
He was amongst the top 100 global coaches and was awarded the rising talent award by World Coaching body in 2017.
He is an experienced Leadership Development and Sales Coach and works with various senior executives and sales teams across the globe. He has a MS in Computer Science (Bradley University, USA) and is an ICAgile Authorized Coach Instructor, and has coached and mentored Agile Coaching teams across India, UK, China and Philippines for one of the largest companies in the world with 300,000+ global employees.