Certified NLP Business Master Practitioner, and NLP Coach
Learn to use your ‘Sub-conscious Mind’ to achieve your Goals, Health, Wealth, Happiness, Improve relationships and Self-confidence.
Certified NLP Business Master Practitioner or Certified NLP Master Practitioner is where you get to the core of NLP. NLP is about modelling excellence. In Certified NLP Business Master Practitioner you will learn how to consistently produce results you desire for yourself. You will learn about the attitudes, behaviors, states, beliefs, values, purpose that drive you to get results and learn from others in terms of how to get the results you seek.
The program will enable you to Master the skills learnt during your Practitioner Program, and new skills to deepen your NLP and Coaching knowledge.
Most comprehensive Certified NLP Business Master Practitioner course content in the country with advanced topics, along with Coaching tools, which will take your NLP and Coaching learning to a different level. Upon completion of this workshop, various certificates options are there. provided.
- Certified NLP Business Master Practitioner
- Certificate in Provocative Coaching
- Certified Group Peak Performance Coach
- Certified Wellness Coach
- Certified Accelerated Learning Coach
- Certified Master Practitioner in Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Certified NLP Coach
Along with that we will go through various other application of NLP in modern day business:
- NLP and Leadership Development using Executive Coaching skills,
- Use of NLP in Sales as Sales Psychology,
- Conversational Hypnosis to induce change at Unconscious Level (Advanced Milton Model),
- How to use NLP effectively to improve Presentation Skills, and usage of NLP to become a Motivational Speaker.
- Various forms of Coaching: NLP Coaching, Provocative Coaching, Group Coaching
As part of this program you will do a NLP Modelling Project on a topic of your choice – result that you are seeking for yourself.
Certified NLP Business Master Practitioner Program Content:
We will go through various modelling methods in details:
- Symbolic Modelling using David Grove’s Clean Language
- NLP Behavioral Modelling using Logical Levels (inspired by Gregory Bateson)
- David Gordon’s Modelling Method (Experiential Array, and Elicitation, Stepping in Array and Belief elicitation)
- Modelling using NLP Strategies
- Sub-modality Distinctions
- Mapping Across using Sub-modalities
- General Patterns, Tests
- Sub-modality Interventions
- Swish Pattern Variations
- Timelines and applications
- Shifting the Importance of Criteria
- Sub-Modalities Patterns
A strategy is any series of internal and external experiences which consistently produces a specific outcome. Advanced Strategies will be explored during the program, which is again very important for Modelling excellence.
- T.O.T.E Model
- Strategy Elicitation
- Strategy Utilization
- Strategy Design
- Strategy Installation
Meta-programs helps you understand how people sort and make sense of the world. They also help you understand your own values, beliefs and behaviors.
Change your own limiting meta-programs: If you have a way of processing the world that’s limiting your success, find a way to consciously adapt. You will explore identifying your own meta-programs during the program, and changing them in ways that will benefit you.
Identifying of Meta-Programs & Strategies
- Decision Strategy
- Motivation Strategy
- Convincer Strategy
Perceptual Positions and their Meta-Programs
During the program we will explore how Beliefs are formed and how they impact you. How to change limiting Beliefs and how to set powerful Beliefs.
- Belief Change using Sub-Modalities
- Walking Belief change process
- Conversational Belief change process
Advanced Language Patterns
During the program we will explore how Milton Model language patterns that are also part of the Meta Model (reversed) be used to create powerful hypnotic sub-conscious level messages to induce change conversationally. This is such an important part of Coaching, and can be used for Sales, with Kids etc.
Along with reversed Meta-Model additional Milton Model language will be practiced.
Additional Milton Model language patterns
- Negative Commands
- Metaphors and Stories
- Causal Linkages
- Conversational postulates
- Embedded Commands
- Negative Commands
- Restriction violation
- Milton Model Tag questions
- The Double Bind
Coaching and Leadership Development Exercises
Self Leadership Development exercises from NLP and Leadership Manual. The exercises are based on the assumption that everyone needs to be a leader and that we all have within us all the resources we need – even though we do not know how to tap into all of them. The exercises will point the way.
++ more. Along with the above mentioned topics we may include any other topic(s) which we feel will benefit the participants, based on the need of the group. NLP is about flexibility and we maintain that flexibility in all our programs.
Certified NLP Business Master Practitioner, and Certified Associate Leadership and Executive Coach, Certified Accelerated Learning Coach
Dates 2017: Dec 16 – Dec 23 (2017)
Program Details: This is a mini bootcamp and Dec 9 – 14 (NLP Practitioner) is Free, if you join directly for any of the Master Practitioner Combos) directly.
Check the various Combo’s here: December Mini Bootcamp Combo’s and Certification Details
Venue: Shilton Hotel, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka
As accredited training provider of American Board of NLP (ABNLP), our NLP trainings are run as per the Code of ethics laid down by ABNLP, USA, and leads to NLP Practitioner under ABNLP.
As member of the International Association of Professional Coaches, Counselors, and Therapists (IAPCCT), our trainings are run as per the Code of ethics laid down by IAPCCT, (US, Dubai, India)
As approved training member our Coach Programs (Associate Coach, Wellness Coach, Accelerated Learning Coach) content is approved by International Coach Federation (ICF), and our trainings are run as per the Code of ethics laid down by ICF (USA)
Our NLP and Coaching Accreditation are most professional and trusted NLP membership organizations in the world.
|Date||Dec 16 – Dec 23rd (2017)|
|Venue||Shilton Hotel, Koramangala, Bangalore, 560047|
Check below link for registration link
Visit http://nlptrainerbootcamp.com for more details
To find out more, select one of the contact methods below:
- Send an email to email@example.com with your name, telephone number and best time to reach you.
- Complete the on-line NLP training contact form.