Our Sales Mastery NLP Course will turn you into a highly effective salesperson. You will learn how to increase sales and revenues, develop strategic alliances, and promote an effective sales process within your organization.
Sales Mastery (How to improve business sales) is a unique and time tested workshop, based on Sales Psychology and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP and Sales). Relevant to the challenges that sales and marketing professional’s face today this certification course called “Sales Mastery” is designed to improve your Selling abilities. You will discover hidden techniques that successful sales professionals use to experience winning results every moment of the day. You will also get to master simple techniques that will transform your relationship with sales and provide you with an axis to recreate winning experiences.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Discover how to establish rapport with ease and assurance
- Learn to use verbal and non verbal skills to pace and lead your sales pitch
- Identify your clients buying strategy
- Learn to present your solutions brilliantly
- Learn how to set yourself in the right state to get results
- Sell to your clients in the way they love buying
- Re-frame objections and convert them into sales opportunities
- Learn the power of story telling & other communication techniques
- Become a detective of human behavior and communicate with your client at a deeper and more subtle level
- Learn how to ask precisely the right questions to facilitate Sales
- Close the details with great confidence and success
- Learn how to create a positive impression on clients
- Learn how to actively seek and receive referrals
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
- How people buy- knowing your client through your clients eyes
- Identify, learn and perfect sales channels and buying models.
- Establishing rapport- the key to big money
- Mirroring- building non verbal trust
- Learn and perfect overt and covert communication techniques to sell effectively.
- Verbal techniques that build bonds and a connection
- Pacing and leading- bringing your client to the point of buying
- Practice effective questioning to uncover customers’ values and criteria.
- Effective listening- the bottom line of eliciting outcomes
- Discovering your client’s buying strategy
- Cashing objections- turning a no into a sales opportunity
- Embedded Hypnotic actions commands
- Mindsets (Metaprograms)
- Use story-telling and other techniques to make a positive and lasting impression.
- Demonstrate increased confidence in your abilities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Sales and Marketing professionals, CEO, CFO, Sales Leaders, Entrepreneurs, People involved with Start-ups, who desire to learn techniques that will transform their relationship with sales and give them an axis to enhanced levels of performance and success on an on-going basis.
To sign up for the course, or to find out more, select one of the contact methods below:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, telephone number and best time to reach you.
- Complete the on-line NLP training contact form.
Michael Beale is one of the UK’s foremost NLP practitioners and trainers. He has over 20 years’ business experience, working with companies such as BT, 3M and B&Q. For the past 10 years, he has specialized in helping individuals, businesses and organizations to grow and develop through the application of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
Michael is a ‘First Institute’ SNLP-licensed NLP expert, receiving his training directly from Richard Bandler and John Grinder. Michael does not see himself as a trainer as such, but rather a facilitator and coach, assisting others to get results for themselves, proving the value of their training by the success they achieve.
He is the founder of PPI Business NLP, a company dedicated to unlocking people’s potential and the Executive Coaching Network (EBCN). The goal of PPI Business NLP is to serve as a pragmatic NLP resource for achieving business excellence. For Michael, NLP has two core applications: as a personal development tool and as a modelling tool, helping businesses to replicate excellence.
His philosophy is simple: if we can develop an empowering view of where we want to go and if we can fully understand and appreciate where we are now, the steps from one to the other are likely to be successful and highly enjoyable. An honest appraisal of our current situation allows us to generate a powerful point of departure and propel us towards our goals.
He has worked with many high-profile clients including: Abbey, ACCA, Accenture, Argos, Astra Zeneca, Bank of Scotland, Barclays, BAe, British Sugar, BP, BT, Burlington, Centrica, HBOS, Oracle, Zurich Insurance, the PM’s Strategy Unit, the managements of local government, Central Government, Health, Police and The Ambulance Service as well as leading consultancy and training companies across the UK and Europe.