nlp training in delhi
Five Certification Integrated NLP Practitioner + Coach Certificates (Comprehensive 120+ hours of learning, 6 days in class, 80 hours offline learning – more details in program completion section below) – NLP Training in Delhi
Diploma in NLP | Advanced Diploma in NLP Coaching | Certified NLP Practitioner | Certified Associate Leadership and Executive Coach | Certified Wellness Coach
Program Dates: 2018 Feb 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25 (6 days) Timing: 8:30 am – 6:00pm)
This is the only course in India which is approved by ABNLP (American Board of NLP) and approved by International Coach Federation (ICF) towards ICF ACC level. Approved under ICF ACSTH
ABNLP (American Board of NLP) approved NLP Practitioner certificate and Diploma in NLP and International Coach Federation (ICF) approved coach content
Imagine doing a Program with certificates from two most recognized brands in NLP and Coaching, and getting started with your NLP and Coaching career on a strong note.
We like action takers, and those who plan early. Book in advance and take benefit of this opportunity.
Bundle certification promotional option
Early Bird: February 11th
Click on the register button to make paymentREGISTER
Buffet lunch and high tea will be provided during the program.
Paharpur Business Centre & Software Technology Incubator Park
21 Nehru Place Greens, New Delhi 110 019
Program Overview (NLP Training in Delhi)
Workshop is designed to enable participants to experience and practice the skills of NLP and Coaching in their professional careers, as well as for their own growth, development and personal achievement.
What is NLP?
Neuro Linguistic Programming or NLP is often referred to as “The Art and Science of Excellence”, and is a powerful approach, which explores the relationship between how we think (Neuro), how we communicate both verbally and non-verbally (Linguistic), and our patterns of behaviors and emotions (Programming).
We invite you to attend our 6 days of NLP training in delhi to break free of whatever it is that is holding you back from achieving your Dreams and Goals. Just like Roger Federer, Pitbull, Sachin Tendulkar, and Tiger Woods, we are ALL brilliant inside. NLP helps us find our brilliance.
Who will benefit?
You may be a student, business person, CEO of a company, aspiring Life Coach or a homemaker, you will benefit by attending this program.
If you are a salesperson: You will learn how to communicate effectively with your clients.
If you are a parent: Learn how to guide your children to a better future.
For business owners and supervisors: Learn the various techniques required to increase business sales and increase staff motivation.
For employees: Understand how to better control your emotions and interact effectively with other employees.
For students: Understand how to feel confident, and get better grades.
What you will Learn
- NLP Presuppositions (Beliefs of Excellence)
- Communication model (Deletion, Distortion, and Generalization)
- Sensory Acuity and Calibration
- Rapport building
- NLP and Health (Anchoring using tools to install habits for healthy living)
- Milton Model (Conversational Hypnosis)
- Application of Ericksonian Hypnotic patterns to increase your Business Sales and Selling skills
- Application of Ericksonian Hypnotic patterns to re-pattern your mind for success
- Parts Integration (Resolving conflict)
- How to become a Powerful speaker
- How to get into resourceful States
- Representational Systems
- Swish Technique
- Fast Phobia Technique to remove Phobias and anxiety
- How to get rid of bad memories
- New Behavior Generator (How to create new behaviors that work)
- Meta-Programs (Toward-Away, Big-Small Chunk, Match-Mismatch, Associated-Dissociated)
- Perceptual Positions: How to understand others better, and avoid conflicts
- Circle of Excellence
- Model (New Behavior Generator)
- Anchoring (Access resourceful states, whenever required)
- Changing Limiting Beliefs
- Time Line Basics
- Coaching with Time Line
- Aligning with your purpose
- Introduction to coaching models
- Metaphors (Structure & Creation of powerful metaphors)
- Meta Model (How challenge influence the constraints that people put for themselves)
- Coaching with Values
- Wellness Models
- TFAR Model
- Fast phobia technique
- Collapsing anchors
- New Code NLP State Change technique
Bonus Material Coverage
From 2018 on wards we are going to cover applications of language patterns (Meta Model and Basic of NLP Milton Model) in Practitioner Program itself, and also analysis of videos of Richard Bandler and other trainers for enhanced learning. This will enable participants to get started and use language patterns for self coaching and coaching clients after the end of the program.
Value Proposition and post program support
– This is the only Integrated NLP Practitioner and Coach program in the country, where you have an option to take accredited NLP Practitioner and Coaching certificates from well know International brands (ABNLP and ICF).
– Most comprehensive NLP Practitioner and Coaching course in the country. 120+ hours of learning, 6 days in class, 80 hours offline learning – more details in program completion section below)
– We will hand-hold you to become proficient by providing you post program support which is part of the program completion.
– The course provides you coverage across different applications of NLP (NLP, applications in business, and personal life),
– Coverage from different school of thoughts: Classic NLP (Richard Bandler), New Code NLP (John Grinder), and other frameworks as designed by Tad James, Robert Dilts, Sue Knight, Steve Andreas, David Gordon, and many other pioneers of NLP.
– Analysis and explanation of video demonstrations (NLP techniques) of Richard Bandler.
– Post program support. You will become part of closed NLP whatsapp group, and will be mentored for life by our senior coaches/trainers.
– You will be supported in coaching sessions that you will undertake post the program. 3 coaching sessions that you will undertake after the program with your clients, will be reviewed by our coaches, and feedback will be provided.
Program Completion and post program support
Certified NLP Practitioner: One NLP Classic Book (approximately 35-40 hours) has to be read by the participant post the class room based 6 days, and the notes have to be submitted. The topics will be discussed in a closed group among all the participants as post program continuous learning. This enables participants to go deeper into NLP and Coaching concepts. One coach will facilitate the group discussions.
Certified Associate Leadership and Executive Coach & Certified Wellness Coach: One NLP Coaching Book (approximately 35-40 hours) has to be read.
3 coaching sessions with paid clients or free clients have to be recorded (mp3), and shared with us, along with the written transcript of the session. One of our coaches will review the session and will discuss that with you and will provide feedback.
We invest time in your successful NLP and Coaching journey from our side.
Program Policy (NLP Training in Delhi)
- Program can be attended only with prior registration
- This is an intensive workshop, normal timing is 8:30 am – 6:00 pm.
- Coaching topics are integrated across all days
Group Coaching Sessions during the program are facilitated by Richard Bandler Certified Coaches and Trainers and Mentor Coaches Certified by International Coach Federation (ICF)
- – Once registration is complete, the amount is not refundable. If due to unforeseen circumstances you can’t attend, you can reschedule.
You will receive further support to develop as a Coach and Practitioner by becoming a part of our large Coaching group, as part of that regular Free sessions happen on Google Hangouts, and also as part of our regular graduates meets, which happen face to face once every two months in Bangalore.
- Program Accreditation
As accredited training provider of American Board of NLP (ABNLP), our NLP trainings are run as per the Code of ethics laid down by ABNLP, USA, and leads to NLP Practitioner under ABNLP.
Our trainings are run as per the Code of ethics laid down by ANLP, UK.
As member of the International Association of Professional Coaches, Counselors, and Therapists (IAPCCT), our trainings are run as per the Code of ethics laid down by IAPCCT, (US, Dubai, India)
As approved training member our Coach Program is approved by International Coach Federation (ICF), and our trainings are run as per the Code of ethics laid down by ICF (USA)
Our NLP and Coaching Accreditation are most professional and trusted NLP membership organizations in the world.