NLP Training in Mumbai
Integrated Five Certification: NLP Practitioner + Certified Coach Certificates (Comprehensive program – 120+ hours of experiential learning (Classroom based 6 days), 80 hours learning offline (- For program completion details, read ‘Program Completion Details’ in section below) – NLP Training in Mumbai
Certified Diploma in NLP || Certified Advanced Diploma in NLP Coaching || Certified NLP Practitioner || Certified Associate Leadership and Executive Coach || Certified Wellness Coach || ICF Certified Coach
Program Dates: Check the main schedule for programs in Mumbai and Pune nlpcoach.in/events
Only course in India which is approved by ABNLP (American Board of NLP), recognized by ANLP, UK (International one) and approved by International Coach Federation (ICF) towards ICF ACC level. Approved under ICF ACSTH
Read Program Facilitator details at the end of the page.
ABNLP (American Board of NLP) approved Certified NLP Practitioner certificate and Certified Diploma in NLP and International Coach Federation (ICF-USA) approved coach certificates.
Imagine doing an Integrated Program with five international branded certificates from two most recognized brands in the world in NLP and Coaching, and getting started with your NLP and Coaching journey on a strong note.
We like action takers, and those who plan and register early get the best deal. Book in advance and take benefit of early bird booking opportunity.
Five Certification promotional option
Click on the register button to make payment and register
Program investment is inclusive of Buffet lunch and high tea.
Program Overview (NLP Training in Mumbai)
This integrated custom designed workshop is an experiential program designed to enable participants to learn, experience and practice the skills of NLP,Self-Coaching, and client coaching in their professional careers, for their own growth, development and personal achievement.
We invite you to attend 6 days of Integrated NLP training in Mumbaito break free of whatever is holding you back from achieving your Goals. Just like Sachin Tendulkar, Roger Federer, Pitbull, and Saina Nehwal, we are ALL brilliant inside. NLP helps people to find excellence & brilliance.
Who will benefit?
You may be a college student, business person, CEO, Senior Professional in any organization, any other professional in any domain, aspiring Life Coach or a homemaker, you will benefit by attending this program.
If you are a salesperson: You will learn how to influence your clients .
If you are a parent: You will learn how to understand your children better.
Business owners and supervisors: Learn the various tools & techniques required to increase business sales and increase staff motivation.
For employees: Learn how to better control your emotions and learn how to interact effectively with other employees.
For students: Understand how to feel confident, get better grades, set goals, and learn the magic formula to achieve them.
What you will Learn
- NLP Presuppositions (Beliefs of Excellence)
- Communication model (Deletion, Distortion, and Generalization)
- Sensory Acuity Calibration
- Meta-Programs (Toward-Away, Big-Small Chunk, Match-Mismatch, Associated-Dissociated etc)
- Rapport building
- NLP Success Formula
- NLP and Health (Anchoring – using tools to install habits for healthy living)
- Milton Model (Conversational Hypnosis)
- Application of Ericksonian Hypnotic patterns to increase your Business Sales &Selling skills
- Application of Ericksonian Hypnotic patterns – re-pattern your mind for success
- Parts Integration (Resolving personal conflict)
- How to become a Powerful speaker
- How to get into resourceful States
- Representational Systems
- Swish Technique
- Fast Phobia Technique to remove Phobias and anxiety
- How to get rid of bad memories
- New Behavior Generator (How to create new behaviors that work)
- Perceptual Positions: How to understand others better, and avoid conflicts
- Circle of Excellence
- Model (New Behavior Generator)
- Anchoring (Access resourceful states, whenever required)
- Changing Limiting Beliefs
- Time Line Basics
- Coaching session framework, and do’s and don’ts of Coaching
- Coaching with Time Line
- Coaching and Basic Coaching Framework
- Aligning with your purpose
- Introduction to coaching models
- Fast phobia technique
- Metaphors (Structure & Creation of powerful metaphors)
- Meta Model (How challenge (power interrupts) influence the constraints that people put for themselves)
- Coaching with Values
- Wellness Models
- TFAR Coaching Model
- Collapsing anchors
- New Code NLP State Change technique
Bonus Material Coverage
From 2018 onwards we arecovering applications of language patterns (Meta Model &Basic of NLP Milton Model (Application of Hypnosis in Change Work & Conversational Hypnosis & Coaching) in Practitioner Program itself, and also analysis of videos of Dr Richard Bandler and other trainers for deeperlearning. This will enable participants to get started and use language patterns for self-coaching and coaching clients after the end of the program.
Value Proposition &post program support
– This is the only Integrated NLP Certified Practitioner and Coach program in the country, where you have an option to take Internationally accredited Certified NLP Practitioner and ICF approved Coaching certificates (recognized worldwide) from well know International brands (ABNLP and ICF-USA).
– Most comprehensive Certified NLP Practitioner and Coaching course in the country. 120+ hours of experiential learning: 6 days in class, 80 hours offline learning – additional details in program completion section below)
– We will hand-hold you (part of program completion) to become proficient in NLP and Coaching by providing you post program support which is included in the program.
– The course provides you coverage across different applications of NLP (NLP, applications in business, and personal life),
– Coverage from different school of thoughts: Classic NLP (Richard Bandler), New Code NLP (John Grinder), and other frameworks as designed by Tad James, David Gordon, Robert Dilts, Steve Andreas, Sue Knight, , and many other pioneers of NLP.
– Analysis and explanation of video demonstrations (NLP techniques) of Richard Bandler.
– Post program support. You will become part of closed NLP whatsapp group, and will be mentored for life by our senior coaches &trainers.
– You will be supported and mentored during the coaching sessions that you will undertake post the program. 3 coaching sessions that you will undertake after the program with your clients, will be reviewed by our coaches, and feedback will be provided.
Program Completion and post program support
Certified NLP Practitioner: One NLP Classic Book (approximately 35-40 hours) has to be read by the participant post the class room based 6 days, and the notes have to be submitted. This enables participants to go deeper into NLP and Coaching concepts. One coach will facilitate the group discussions, and clarifying sessions post the program.
Certified Associate Leadership and Executive Coach & Certified Wellness Coach: One NLP Coaching Book (approximately 35-40 hours) has to be read.
3 coaching sessions with paid clients or free clients have to be recorded (mp3), and shared with us, along with the written transcript of the session. One of our coaches will review the session and will discuss that with you and will provide feedback.
We invest time in your successful NLP and Coaching journey from our side.
Program Policy (NLP Training in Mumbai)
- Program can be attended only with prior registration
- This is an intensive workshop, normal timing is 8:30 am – 6:00 pm.
- Coaching topics are integrated across all days
Group Coaching Sessions during the program are facilitated by Richard Bandler Certified Coaches and Trainers and Mentor Coaches Certified by International Coach Federation (ICF)
- – Once registration is complete, the amount is not refundable. If due to unforeseen circumstances you can’t attend, you can reschedule.
You will receive further support to develop as a Coach and Practitioner by becoming a part of our large Coaching group, as part of that regular Free sessions happen on Google Hangouts, and also as part of our regular graduates meets, which happen face to face once every two months in Bangalore, and Dubai, and twice in a year in Pune, Delhi, and Mumbai
- As accredited training provider of American Board of NLP (ABNLP), our NLP trainings are run as per the Code of ethics laid down by ABNLP, USA, and leads to NLP Practitioner under ABNLP.
- Our trainings are run as per the Code of ethics laid down by ANLP, UK (International)
- As member of the International Association of Professional Coaches, Counselors, and Therapists (IAPCCT), our trainings are run as per the Code of ethics laid down by IAPCCT, (US, Dubai, India)
- As approved training member our Coach Program is approved by International Coach Federation (ICF), and our trainings are run as per the Code of ethics laid down by ICF (USA)
- Our NLP and Coaching Accreditation are most professional and trusted NLP membership organizations in the world.
Vikram is an International Coach Federation (ICF) Mentor Coach. He is a Licensed Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Coach, certified by Dr Richard Bandler Co-founder of NLP. He is a certified NLP Trainer accredited by two largest boards in the world – American Board of NLP (US) and Association of NLP (UK). He has been personally trained by John Grinder Co-founder of NLP and works with various Neuro Scientists and Behaviour based experts across the world to create new cutting-edge coaching tools.
He works with individuals to help them to achieve their goals, change unwanted behaviour, eliminate limiting beliefs, and gain control over their personal and professional aspects in life. He is also a Peak Performance Coach (expert in Sports Psychology), and is currently coaching Ladies Snooker Champion of India, who has represented India and won numerous medals for India at worldwide snooker events. He also coaches national Jiu-Jitsu gold medallist of India, who has represented India in various international tournaments.
He is an experienced Leadership Development and Sales Coach, and works with various senior executives and sales teams across the globe. He has a MS in Computer Science (Bradley University, USA) and is an ICAgile Authorized Coach Instructor, and has coached and mentored Agile Coaching teams across India, UK, China and Philippines for one of the largest companies in the world with 300,000+ global employees.
He trains extensively in India, Dubai, and London.